Accreditations and Recognitions
Eisenhower Medical Center has received a four-star quality rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services on www.hospitalcompare.org.
Eisenhower Medical Center has been ranked the number one hospital in Riverside and San Bernardino Counties (Inland Empire) by US News & World Report (2016-17) and also achieved recognition as one of only 63 hospitals to achieve High Performer status for its outcomes in nine procedures and conditions. More information can be found here.
- Accreditation Council for Graduate Medical Education
- American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer
- Hospital Cancer Program
- Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education
- American Council on Pharmaceutical Education
- California Department of Health Services
- California Mammography Quality Standards Accreditation (MQSA)
- College of American Pathologists
- Dental Board of California
- Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations
- Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Accreditation and Quality Improvement Program
- National Accreditation Agency for Clinical Lab Sciences
- Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities
- California Department of Health Services for participation in Medi-Cal
- Department of Health and Human Services for participation in Medicare
- Society of Chest Pain Centers
- California Department of Public Health Services
- American Hospital Association
- California Healthcare Association
- Healthcare Association of Southern California
- Premier, Inc.
- Health Sciences Communications Association
(Annenberg Center for Health Sciences at Eisenhower)
- Community/UCLA Oncology Research Network
- College of the Desert
- Harbor/UCLA Medical Center
- Loma Linda University
- School of Medical Technology
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Respiratory Therapy
- Registered Nurse Training Program
- Licensed Vocational Nurse Training Program
- American Diabetes Association
- National Parkinson Foundation
Eisenhower Medical Center is committed to excellent care for our patients. To ensure the highest quality health care, Eisenhower Medical Center regularly participates in a national accreditation process sponsored by The Joint Commission. The Joint Commission is an independent, not-for-profit organization governed by a board that includes physicians, nurses, and consumers and sets the standards for measuring health care quality in the United States.
If you have questions or concerns about care you have received at Eisenhower that have not been resolved by Eisenhower, you are encouraged to contact The Joint Commission. Their Web site will provide you with the information you need.
You may also contact a state licensing agency or the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services if you have questions or concerns about care you have received at Eisenhower Medical Center that have not been resolved by Eisenhower.
Concerns regarding patient care and safety may be communicated to Eisenhower Patient Relations staff by calling 760-674-3648, Monday through Friday,from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Calls made after hours will be returned promptly. Please leave a voice mail message and allow for the call to be returned.