Rehabilitation Career Benefits
Eisenhower Medical Center offers many benefits to its employees. In addition, there are many benefits to working for the Rehabilitation Services Department at Eisenhower. Along with working in a resort community rich in culture and diversity, the Rehabilitation Services department enjoys the following benefits:
- State-of-the-art facilities and equipment
- A large multi experienced staff of therapists dedicated to the care of each individual patient
- Leaders in their respective professions, involved in local, state, and national organizations which are shaping the provision of healthcare
- Multiple specialty areas rich with learning opportunities staffed by APTA Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialists, Certified Hand Therapists, Bobath trained Physical Therapists, Certified Lymphedema Therapists, Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists and Emory University Certified Vestibular Rehabilitation Therapists.
- 10 hour/ 4 day work week option
- A highly digital and electronic organization utilizing electronic documentation, records, scheduling and patient care data.
- A generous continuing education policy with many nationally recognized courses available through the department each year.
- Staff and guest in-servicing throughout the month
- APTA dues assistance
- A generous tuition reimbursement program
- Employee Fitness program
- A department committed to the advancement of the professions with program development vital to its future growth.
Please visit our careers.emc.org web site to see what positions are currently open and to complete an online employment application.
Eisenhower Medical Center rehabilitation services offers a generous continuing education policy with many nationally recognized courses available through the department each year.